LavaCraftMS | Enhanced Survival

Discussion in 'Server Management' started by NikV2, Jan 16, 2020.

1. NikV2

NikV2 New Member

=================

Added more features to the /shop Including... ITEM FRAMES AND ARMOR STANDS !
    (They are expensive due to them being problematic in some cases and to prevent players from using them for no particular reason)
    #PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS TOTALLY EXPERIMENTAL, IF I ENCOUNTER ANY ISSUES WITH THEM I'LL REMOVE THEM ONCE AGAIN (Most likely not)#

Added a few amazing particles around the spawn - crates area!

Donators (Noble +) can now make - create their own Particle effects for them to use, Particles are fully customizable and easy to set up. Use /PP to see for yourself ^^

Added Passive mob grinders at /Warp Grinder!

Re - Added the Furnace enchantment !

Removed our /Trade plugin, Why?
    Unoptimized, Bad dev.
    No longer receiving updates, Risky to use.

Removed ClearLag, Why?
    I've gotten way better with Spigot configuration since this server came to life, We simply no longer need it anymore since instead of *Fixing lag* the only thing that
    It did was Annoy players by clearing their items and messing up their farms.
    Most of the things ClearLag does i've already set up on our server configuration.

Added the previous Mob Limit plugin (Not annoying)

Setting a /Pwarp no longer costs money!

Added more words to the LavaChat game!

Top monthly voter rewards SHOULD now be given automatically to the player (Once the month's over please let me know if you successfully received your rewards)

Increased item stacking to 526 (ground only)

Added a new amazing looking Hologram on dropped items !

Mob Arena has gotten a few small changes

=================
    Fixed:

Fixed - Optimized our Anti - Cheat, You will no longer have issues with False positives (Unless your cheating) <-
    Fixed zero tick farms not working
    Fixed many Typos in holograms - signs
    Finally fixed Top Voter signs
    FINALLY Fixed the issue with pwarps resetting (You might need to set your warp again)
    Fixed T O N S of issues with the Blast Enchant - Furnace + Much more
    Fixed an issue where the /ce GUI would sometimes Break
    Made most of server things asyncronous Greatly improving perfomance
    Fixed many issues with Crates
    Fixed issues with Plots

=================
    Upcoming changes:

Fully configured the Envoys feature, It is now ready to be used and i'll implement it once i build our new PvP Arena

I'll start working on our new PvP Arena

Our new PvP Arena is going to have Custom PvP kits that you can buy - use

Along with that, There's also going to be the new Envoy Crate which is going to be opened only with Envoy Crate Keys
    Envoy Crate Keys won't be acquired by trading Key Fragments, You can only find it by Opening Envoys when the Envoy Events occur.

New Mob Arena will likely be added very very soon.

2. NikV2

NikV2 New Member

=================

You can now Tab - Complete /<Command> <Tab> Enjoy !
    You no longer need to click the Iron Block in Mob Arena to ready up, It will now Auto - Start every 13 Seconds.
    Added the new Mob Arena (Aquarena) Made by Narczeska ! <- Make sure to check it out.
    Optimized every single server tick by quite a bit
    Hoppers are now slower but Transfer more items
    Improved player FPS by quite a lot, Server will generally no longer affect the player's FPS.

=================
    Fixed:

Fixed possible duplication glitch with the shop
    Fixed many issues with the Mob Arena
    Better 1.12 - 1.14.4 Support
    Fixed issues with the new Particles
    Fixed Console errors
    Fixed issues with Spawner stacking

=================

3. NikV2

NikV2 New Member

=================

Pre - Generated the whole world!
    Added Backpacks! (/bp, /backpack)
    Removed the LavaChat Game
    You will no longer be able to connect to the server while it's still loading
    (This is to prevent issues and to also prevent a few problems while the server's starting up)
    After a Claim gets expired (The user's inactive for two+ months) It will now regenerate the whole claimed area
    Changed spawn a lil bit.

-
    I Myself did visit *every* Player's home and Took the items from their Vaults. For all of you who did not have time to remove your items
    DO NOT FREAK OUT!
    I have the database file in my computer and if anything is missing, Simply PM me and i'll bring it back!

=================

Combat System is now more smooth
    Fixed the issue where sometimes you'd be kicked due to *Bot Attacks* Even tho you did not do anything or no attack was active
    Fixed issues with Skins not loading sometimes
    Re - Wrote a few rewards inside Crates in order for them to work properly(Had a few rare bugs before)
    The Holograms will now properly load on top of crates
    Fixed Particles sometimes bugging out and getting stuck on the ground
    Mob behavior will no longer be awkward(Had a few issues with the mob's range before)
    Fixed the server's MOTD sometimes breaking out after pinging twice
    Removed the Anti Phantom Plugin and simply disabled Phantom spawning without the need of any plugins
    Removed Non existant permissions from a few groups
    You will no longer get teleported to the world border after using /Wild
    Fixed an issue where no matter what you typed it'd show the item that you're holding in the chat
    Fixed a few issues with Tab

=================

4. NikV2

NikV2 New Member

#Update 2/2

=================

The old Fly plugin has been completely deleted.
    Fly will now work way differently but more smooth.
    By redeeming fly time (e.x 1 Hour of Fly) You will now be rewarded with 1 Hour to use the main /Fly command from essentials
    Instead of being based on a plugin
    Sadly though, Your fly time is still going to count by logging off or by turning Fly off.
    I apologize for that, there's simply nothing i can do all i can do for the time being is wait until the developer of
    Our permissions plugin add an option to remove the timer once a player logs off.

Why the sudden change?

The previous plugin was simply super bad coded, and the developer himself is going to stop maintaining it. Also it isn't open source so there's no way i can maintain it myself.
    The change was essential to happen since i plan on updating to newer versions of minecraft over time. And i do not want to hold back simply because the dev is lazy to maintain it.

Players who had Fly time have gotten their hours back with the new system.

Also note that you'll have access to Fly in the worlds:

Wild
    Nether
    The End

Again, i sincirely apologize for this change but there was simply nothing i could do
    =================

Fixed issues with False Positives
    Patched T O N S of Exploits in a couple of features
    Fixed an issue where the server would sometimes tick dead entities (Idk why that was a thing)
    Fixed issues with... Furnaces? Causing TPS Drops (Don't know why.. im confused myself)
    Fixed an issue where some chunks wouldn't load due to them having a NaN variable (Dunno why)
    *I'm too lazy to provide the rest of the BugFixes, There was seriously a lot of them*

=================

What's coming next?

The new PvP Arena that's getting built by @lol707_

The new Envoy Crate + Envoys in the arena

Probably Combat Changes

More gameplay choices to make PvP More viable !

-
    Note: If you have any old vouchers (1h of fly e.t.c)
    Please send me a message instead of using them because they simply do not work anymore.
    I'll replace them for you with the actual reward!