Looking for feedback on Sponsored slot success stories.

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by hooptiecoupe, Dec 3, 2016.

1. hooptiecoupe

hooptiecoupe New Member

Hey guys,

I'm wondering if anyone would like to post there stories or reviews here about purchasing a sponsored slot on minecraftlist. I'm considering getting into the BID war, but was wondering if any server owners would chime in and let us know what kind of success they have had here.

I ask cause, last month I purchased a Sponsored slot on MCSS's server list. and...
    NOTHING. Didn't get a single player to the server at all from the sponsored slot.
    Didn't even get any players who join and decide they don't like my server and leave events.

I tested by not having my server voted on, or bumped on ANY server list site. So that I could see how effective the MCSS server list was. The result is.. It sucked bad. It was a total waste of money. I contacted the other server owners who bought slots there and they said the same thing. That it as worthless.

But, it seems like this site receives more attention and the setup is much nicer.
    I've seen people biding 1500 or more here. So, im wondering if getting into that kind of bid war is worth it? Whats the avg. player amount that you get to your server per day after buying a sponsored slot here? Any success stories?