What is The Art of Warfare? (TAW)
The Art of Warfare (TAW) was formed in March 2001 and has since grown into a first class gaming organization. We have over 2400 active members from all around the world playing over 40+ different games. Of course you are looking to join Minecraft and here are some of the benefits we offer to Minecraft Community Players:
- High capacity 24/7 stable servers with supportive Admins and Moderators
- Servers are Bungee Corded together for easy access and switching between
- Fun events held twice a week with impromptu events all the time
- Dynamic player-driven economy
- Active global membership, but english as the spoken language
- Teamspeak 3 server for all members to use as our main gathering place when gaming
Vanilla Mini Game Bungee Cord Server (April 1st goes Live)
- Vanilla Bungee Cord Server mc.taw.net[list]
- Survival with Towny
- Factions, Skyblock and Creative Servers
- Roleplaying (April 1st goes Live)
- Shattered, Creeper Footie, Pizzas Spleef, Missile Wars and many more
[/list]When does TAW's Minecraft team meet?
- North America Platoon meets Tuesday at 21:00 EST.
- European Platoon meets Wednesday at 20:00 CET / 14:00 EST
What are the Requirements to join TAW?
- All Platoons meeting Sunday at 13:00 EST / 19:00 CET
How do you join TAW's Minecraft team?
- 15 years of age or older.
- Willing to commit to two events per week (real life comes first, normal game play can count as an event)
- Must have and use Teamspeak 3
- Speak English in Teamspeak and on the servers.
- No pirated/hacked clients or abuse of exploits/glitches in the game
- No griefing or stealing
- Respect your neighbors and their work
- Be polite and respectful to others this includes not bringing up topics of religion, race or politics
- No swearing or offensive builds/skins etc.
- Go to taw.net (Application Link)
- Fill in the forms.
- Select Minecraft as the game you want to join.
- Follow the steps described in emails you will receive.